Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's Me or the Dog

Whenever I'm flipping through T.V. stations when I'm lazy on the couch, I sometimes see a show called, It's me or the Dog. I never knew what that was, and I didn't realize that it was on Animal Planet. Well, it is, so I turned that on in curiosity. Here's what I found...It's a show about dog owners with horrible, stressful, vicious dogs on the brink of going to a shelter because of attacking people or other dogs. (It get's better, trust me.) Victoria, an amazing dog trainer, comes in and turns a killer dog into a sweet and "gentle giant." It's full of ways to train your dog.

"Thank you. You just saved my family," one man said in the episode I just watched. Victoria is a miracle worker. I encourage all dog owners to watch this show. If you have a stressful dog that you feel is "tearing your life apart" you must remember that help is out there. Just go to http://animal.discovery.com/tv/its-me-or-dog/ and learn how you can get help today.

"I know that dogs are more than just dogs. They're family," says Victoria. By the way, Victoria isn't just awesome because she's an amazing dog trainer, she's awesome because she is an amazing dog trainer in high heels. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment